a worthy heart

one who lives by grace and believes by faith

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maple Ridge, British Columbia, Canada

Monday, January 22, 2007

I'm back...it has been a while...
a quick update:
- going to LA for an outreach was amazing
- I went to bible college this last fall and grew in knowlegde and GRACE of my Lord, Jesus Christ
- I have dreds...since the last week in August
- Christmas was awesome
- I am in school again
- the days have been good
- my emotions have been like a roller coaster (nothing new under the moon)
- still working my 4 jobs
- got in touch with some old friends
- my sister is graduating this year and I am hoping to be with her (in Saskatchewan)
- I'm hoping to keep ya'll posted
HAPPY NEW YEAR

3 Comments:

Blogger mayglitch said...

4 JOBS???????????? Yikes!!!!! I know of 2!!!!!! You are a busy girl!

11:36 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

church with youth
daycare
cp rail - making mapping books
odd landscaping and housecleaning

8:41 a.m.  
Blogger mayglitch said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE AMAZING!!!

3:01 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home