a worthy heart

one who lives by grace and believes by faith

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maple Ridge, British Columbia, Canada

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

hmm

I have so much to write.
The men's retreat this past weekend was awesome. It was such a privilege to be able to go. I was asked to do the powerpoint and sell some of John Burns' teaching discs. It was awesome to see over 100 men and many ages from different chruches. Wow. Hearing them worship was astounding.
I spent all afternoon with a friend who is seven in 5 sleeps now. It was fun and I learnt much. I love you Tasha! Thank you Ray and Karen for giving me that oppertunity.
Now for a change in context...
Isn't it wierd when you pray for something so long and it finally comes to pass and you think to yourself...perhaps I don't want this? I am there right now. I have been praying for someone for over 5 years to return to Christ and really follow him. Now, this person I have been praying for might be starting to do all the things I've prayed for. Christ know his heart and mine. God knows the work He is doing and even when I don't see I have to believe that. FAITH! I do want my prayers for this guy to happen and at the same time there are many fears that go a long with it. Jesus, let me love for the right reason. All of my ambitions, hopes and plans, I surrender these into your hands.
Anyways...be blessed and go ahead and check out my other blog, write comments or write on your own blog. LOVE YA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home