a worthy heart

one who lives by grace and believes by faith

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maple Ridge, British Columbia, Canada

Friday, January 13, 2006

for me and for you

It is a new year.
I say I am hopeful in faith.
Discipline and love...the words for the new year.
Change me.

"If we all did things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves."
Thomas Edison

astound - to strike dumb with amazement

We have the same spirit that raised Christ from the dead in us. We have the Holy Spirit in us. I no longer live but Christ within me. Abide in me and I will abide in you. I will never leave you nor forsake you. We are capable of doing more than Jesus.

Do not get this mixed with you doing what you can do but Christ is in you and He can do anything and everything. Just say yes and obey. Humble yourself. Do not fear.

Love you and may He bless you with wisdom, revelation, peace, joy and love overflowing.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Salina,Have you ever watched a show called Patch Adams?Incredible.Situations in the world will try hard to break your spirit,but don't let them,don't die with them but choose to live and allow the overflow of Christ's love to help them see they too have lost their way.Dare to be differant and dare to believe one person can make a differance.It's all about that one standing infront of you.........

10:44 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I am a different person but I love you you are so great, the way you write is so touching it makes me think what you are realy saying.
Also in the movie 'Forest Gump' I never would of thought it would be such a good movie, I thought it was just a crippled guy that likes his chocolates, but it is much different.
I love the way you live your life all for God, ill be there for you if you ever need help.

10:57 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home