a worthy heart

one who lives by grace and believes by faith

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maple Ridge, British Columbia, Canada

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

multi-subjects

Nashville was disappointing. I thought it was a Country tourist town but it is a city with tall buildings and people and traffic. It is like Vancouver. We did lots of shopping. Mel is wonderful and coming home in 3 days.
Who are we to judge whether someone is Christian or not? I have been praying for this one person for like 7 years and I woke up this morning and starting praying for him and I stopped because He believes that Christ is the only way to God. I then proceeded to pray for His growth in Christ. This is very important if not only for him but for me as well. This allows me to stop judging him-which I was probably doing-and lifting him up. All this time I thought I was doing a great thing for him, praying for his salvation and all. Jesus can save us in different areas in life yes, but Jesus doesn't leave your heart once you ask Him in and continue to believe He is the only way. Thank you Father.
I love family. I love when people get reunited and wonder and happiness spew all over. It is like a river that is flowing. Many waters cannot quench love, rivers cannot wash it away.
Zachery Lovett, I love you. I pray that your life would be full of God's glory. That you would see and taste that He is good and respond to that all the days of your life. For someone only 4 hours old when I saw you...you are the cutest baby I have ever seen. May you influence your uncle and the rest of your family. Ask about God...seek Him and find the truth, the life and the way.
Bless ya'll.

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss.Jodi said...

aww i missed u while you were gone! sorry it was disappointing!

9:52 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home