a worthy heart

one who lives by grace and believes by faith

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maple Ridge, British Columbia, Canada

Friday, September 02, 2005

!? help me ?! PLEASE !?

You see the depths of my heart and you love me the same.

Those who belong to Christ Jesus have nailed the passions and desires of their sinful nature to his cross and crucified them there. If we are living now by the Holy Spirit, let us follow the Holy Spirit's leading in every part of our lives. Let us not become conceited, or irritate one another, or be jealous or envious of one another. - Galations 5:24-26

These people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far away. - Matthew 15:8

If you love me, obey my commandments/do as I command. - John 15:14

Prophetic word:
Ben Woodman at SOZO, September 2005

There will be an outpouring of love and anointing on Maple Ridge. We are hearing what God is saying and we are taking the book of his will for Maple Ridge of a library shelf and blowing on it, dusting it off and opening it. We are saying YES to what he has written in his book and are going to help how we can and watch the story unfold for this time. There will be a lot of opposition from the inside and the outside. You are going to have to fight for and guard the unity that is growing. Pray tons! Humility is key here. There is going to come an example from here to the surrounding cities, provinces and to the nation. Youth ministries are going to grow this year, double in size.

With this Jesus, I pray that you prepare us and teach us. Give us strength as you stretch our tent pegs further, wider. Give us joy, Father, and your love to outpour as you promise. AMEN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home