a worthy heart

one who lives by grace and believes by faith

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maple Ridge, British Columbia, Canada

Monday, June 06, 2005

the first one

I've wanted to start a blog for some time now but will I keep it up? Will I be committed to pushing keyboard buttons to express things in my mind or in my heart? Will I continue if people know or even care? I will wait and see, won't I?
Lately I have been thinking about being stubborn or anal. A few people have said that I am these things. Anal about the food I eat. I want to be healthy and yes it is true I want to loose weight. Anal because sometimes I like to know the details. Stubborn because I won't give up easily. Is that a good thing? I would think so but ppl say it in such a negative tone. I want to be persistant in my faith; persistant is in a thesarus I have next to stubborn. Not so persistant that I frighten ppl away, or i seem intimidating but persistant because I know my God. Jesus, show me how to live. Jesus, show me what life is. And once you show me, oh my lover, may I follow with all my heart, mind and strength. Every breath I have, may it be praise to you! I can go off on so many tangents but I think I shall retire from this moment and go on to the next. Love and bless you all.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

salina. you have a blog! you go girl. now i will know your thoughts. love for you

11:26 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your persistance simultaneously blesses and challenges me Salina, never give up on it if it means following God with everything you've got. That IS life...life is meaningless if it's not spent with him...right?
-jeF

10:36 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Salina I care!
Wanting to finish what you started is a good thing. That means that projects won't sit in a corner and collect dust. That's a VERY good thing!
Love you!
~Heather

11:11 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh salina
i love you
do you know that?
now you do

love in your face!
(it's my new saying)

sammy

6:32 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
[url=http://ytwjobbd.com/gggu/pfms.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://gjamiftn.com/hawj/ksfz.html]Cool site[/url]

10:24 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
My homepage | Please visit

10:24 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
http://ytwjobbd.com/gggu/pfms.html | http://qvzkjgom.com/vlkk/yubr.html

10:24 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home