a worthy heart

one who lives by grace and believes by faith

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maple Ridge, British Columbia, Canada

Saturday, July 02, 2005

What do you write about at 8:30 in the morning on a Saturday getting ready to go to a job you really are not passionate about? We will see, won't we?!
So I coloured my hair and cut it. The dye is new and it's called Natural Match by Loreol. It is supposed to bring out the natural highlights in your hair, cover greys and leave shine-ness. I chose a dark blonde so it wouldn't be a huge change, considering I haven't died my whole head of hair with a permanent colour all over for about 6 years. It didn't really change my colour but it evened it out and gave a couple highlights or something. I just cut off maybe 2 inches and then got layers in the front. My hair's pretty dead but I am just putting them in big knots in September...dreds all the way.
I am so thankful for a spiritual dinner on Thursday night and Friday morning. I watched a few dvd's with some girl friends that will help me grow on my journey through this life. Jesus, I love you and I love people. Thank you for making us and putting us together.
Still don't know where I'm gonna live but God knows and because I try to listen, I will hear him when He tells me and/or shows me. He is faithful and good and will always be.
Jesus, help me to just be with you all the time, in whatever I do, wherever I am. I don't just want to do works, I don't to just do things for you, I want to be with you. I desire intamacy.
Gonna go eat something now before I go to work...love ya'll and may He bless you with joy and peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home