a worthy heart

one who lives by grace and believes by faith

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maple Ridge, British Columbia, Canada

Sunday, June 26, 2005

JESUS! I NEED YOU! - my heart but a quote from Ben Woodman at Fuel, June 2005.
I need your grace, I want your grace, what is your grace? What is grace? I'll look it up..sometime soon. What is God's grace? Jesus, may I find it. Let this wisdom you say I have know of your grace. Please, father.
Jesus take the anger away. When it comes up, work through it with me. I pray that you would make me one who does not push down but one who runs to the throne to deal...to be free. To be healed by your love and mercy and kindness and goodness. I love you Lord.
This line that is blinking and moving everytime I hit some more keys is the one that has moved backwards because of this one button with a backward arrow. So many thoughts written down and then this urge to just erase it. That is weird. Interesting.
I love people so much and I think that is why I hurt so bad as well. My emotions may be extreme or maybe, hopefully, I am just sensitive to the heart of God sometimes. I'd like to be more and more. I'd love to be one with him. I think I am cause it might say so in the word. I should check that 0ut sometime soon.
Jess, I really enjoyed talking with you. I love you lots. Maria, be ready. For what I don't know but I hear 'be ready'.
Worship is for God alone. Worship is not a time to talk to others and dilly dally. Keep pressing in, please, and I don't think that is a plea from just my heart. Besides, if you talk during worship, what will you talk about later when God has set aside time to fellowship with other believers? He made us in relationship. He wants us to talk to each other just as he yearns for us to talk to him. When you do something great and then others ignore giving you praise, how do you feel? He is Lord, he created emotions and the mind. Imagine you just saved a life. Many people saw you save a life but instead of giving you a reward, they talk to thier friends and family about what they wore that day or the weather. I think you'd feel angered maybe?! Jesus, I pray you teach us what worship is. Really, truely, deeply, honestly. That we would understand what you are teaching and do as you have asked or told us to do. I guess I challenge you to go into worship with an expectation to meet with him and not to give up. I challenge you not to talk to anyone but the Trinity in your next 'worship session'. He deserves your worship and He desserves it whole heartedly! Bless you all and I definatly love you.

2 Comments:

Blogger *Keather* said...

I love it how you express your self so openly!
I hope that when I grow up i'll be a great woman of god just like you!
I think that's a great challenge to put on people. Worship should just be about praising God and nothing alse!
LOVE!
~Heather

5:17 p.m.  
Blogger Miss.Jodi said...

hi! Salina! hope your okay! it's jodi by the way and i'd love to here from you! my email is jo9di@praisemail.com

8:26 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home